All the information about Ayushman Bharat Golden Card will be made available to you very clearly in our article. We will tell you how you can apply for this card. Also, we will try to give you clear information about how to check your status. Not only this, in our article you will be told how you can download your golden card. So read our article carefully till the end.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
The full name of this scheme is Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022. Which is being organized by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. You can apply for this in both online and offline modes. All residents of India can use this scheme. This scheme has been launched at the national level. Using this card, you can get your disease treated at any hospital in India for free.
The link to the official website to apply for this scheme is- pmjay.gov.in. Through this scheme, you can get free treatment for up to Rs.5 lakh. Also, let us tell you that all diseases are included in the plan. If you have these cards you won’t have to do the paperwork. Your treatment will be done easily through a paperless process. For more information about this, you can check by visiting the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
To apply for this card, you have to keep some things in mind which are as follows-
- You must be 16 – 59 years old to apply.
- Only residents of India can apply for this.
- You must have KIOSK approval for health benefits.
- Only those families whose annual income is up to Rs 2.5 lakh can apply for this.
- Only those citizens who belong to SC and ST categories can apply for this.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
The benefits that are provided to you through this card are as follows-
- With this card, your treatment is done free of cost.
- Whoever has this card is given free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Through this, you can easily get your treatment in any government hospital in India.
- With this card, you can get treatment for any disease.
- This helps a lot for the people of SC and ST categories.
- Cards are treated by a paperless procedure.
Documents Required for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
All the documents you need to apply are as follows-
- Aadhar card
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph, etc.
How to download online Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- First of all, you have to click on the link to the official website.
- You will get the login option on the home page of the website.
- Select the option and enter your email ID and password on the next page.
- After filling click on ‘Sign In’.
- Enter your Aadhar card number on the next page.
- Also, you have to verify your thumb impression.
- After verifying, some options will be given on your screen.
- Out of which you have to click on Approved Beneficiary.
- The list of the applied golden cards will open on your screen.
- From which search your name and click on the option of print.
- By clicking, you will reach Jan Seva Kendra Valet.
- In which you have to enter your password, file, and wallet pin in CSC Wallet.
- After that, you will come to the home page of the website.
- In which you will be given the option of download, click on it.
- Thus you can easily download your card.
How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card by Public Service Center?
- For this, you have to go to your nearest Public Service Center.
- Where you have to search for your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- If your name will be given on this list then you can get the golden card.
- After that, you will have to give all your documents to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra.
- Then you will be registered by the agent and you will be provided with the registration ID.
- Your Ayushman card will be made available to you in 10 to 15 days by the Public Service Center.
- You will also have to submit a fee of Rs.30/- to get the Golden Card.
How to check the health benefits package on Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- For this, first, you have to go to the official website.
- Select Menubar on the home page.
- In which click on ‘Health Benefits Package’.
- After clicking, the next page will open.
- In which you have to select the option according to your need.
- All the details will open on your display screen.
How to file a grievance for Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- First of all, you have to open the official website.
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on ‘Grievance Portal’.
- On the next page, select the option of ‘Register your Grievance’.
- Then you have to select the Grievance category in PMJAY.
- After selecting, click on Register.
- After clicking, the Grievance Form will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in all the details asked correctly.
- After filling, upload the file and click on submit.
- After this, your Grievance will be complete.
How to check grievance status?
- For status, you have to visit the official website.
- Select the option of ‘Grievance Portal’ on the home page.
- On the next page click on ‘Track Your Grievance’.
- Then you have to enter your UGN.
- After entering click on submit.
- Your Grievance Status will open on your screen.
How to view the contact details of the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
- For contact details first, visit the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘Contact Us’ in the menu bar.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- All your details will be available on your screen.
If you want to ask anything about Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, then message us in the comment section. To be the first to get the latest updates, add our website to your bookmarks.