The Delhi Police Driver Bharti 2022 has many applicants eagerly awaiting the announcement. Aspirants from all over India are eligible to apply for the Delhi Police driver Recruitment 2022. Candidates may achieve a high social standing while working to ensure the general public’s safety. The Delhi Police will fill the vacant positions based on the PB-1 pay scale, Rs. 5200-20,200/month.
Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds a Police Constable (Driver) Vacancy to fill about 1000 total vacancies following the guidelines. Aspirants who want to apply for the Delhi Police Driver Jobs must do so via the official website of the Delhi Police Department.
|Recruitment Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Delhi Police Driver|
|Advt No.||Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 5200- 20200/- plus 2000 Grade Pay|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply||July 26, 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
Go to the Delhi Police’s official website and fill out the application form. Candidates who meet the qualifying requirements for the Delhi Police Driver Application may submit their applications online between June 27, 2022, and July 26, 2022.
Delhi Police Driver Vacancy
The Staff Selection Commission will publish the Delhi Police Driver Recruitment Notification on its website as soon as it has been released. Delhi Police Driver Vacancies are filled by examinations and other procedures conducted by the recruiting board.
In addition, the SSC will announce the actual number of openings available in the recruiting announcement for the year in question. Candidates from different categories each hold a particular proportion of the seats available about the total number of vacancies advertised for the year they are applying.
How to apply for Delhi Police Driver Recruitment 2022?
You must fill out and submit the Delhi Police Constable Driver Application Form Online along with the appropriate payment. While completing an online application, candidates must provide documents such as qualification certificates, birth certificates, address proof, scanned signature and photograph, bank account information, etc. The following is a brief description of the application process for Delhi Police Driver Vacancy 2022.
- First and foremost, go to the Delhi Police Recruitment official website and register.
- Go to the Recruitment area of the website and click on Requirements. The requirements will appear on the homepage.
- To apply for the Driver position in the Delhi Police, go to the Online Application Form page.
- Fill out the online form completely and preserve this information.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature in the next step.
- Pay the application fee either online or offline at this point.
- Cross-check all of the application form information one more time before submitting it.
- After completing the final submission, save the receipt that was produced.
- Take a copy of the receipt for your application for future reference.
Delhi Police Driver Eligibility Criteria 2022
To avoid having their application for the Delhi Police Driver position canceled, applicants must meet specific requirements outlined in the qualifying criteria. Requirements for consideration include educational qualifications, age limit, and driving experience of those applying for positions.
The candidates must be above 21 to be considered for the Delhi Police Driver Recruitment program. Under typical conditions, the age restriction ranges between 21 and 30.
The following are the salary details for Delhi Police Drivers for the upcoming year 2020: Candidates must carefully study this document to ensure that they are aware of all of the relevant aspects about in-hand salary, grade pay, and so on.
- The applicant selected for the Delhi Police Driver Job Profile will be admitted into the commission at the Pay Band (PB-1) level, with a salary range of Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 and is the lowest level of pay.
- The remuneration of a Delhi Police Driver includes Rs. 2,400-per-month grade pay.
- Additionally, in addition to the minimum wage and allowances, the in-hand compensation awarded to Delhi Police Driver applicants has been boosted by a large amount.
- In the case of a Delhi Police Driver, the compensation varies from Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 per month.
Physical Endurance and Measurement Test
In the Delhi Police Driver selection process, the Physical Endurance and Measurement Test is divided into two phases, with the first part serving as a qualifying round. The applicants must perform better in the 1600m long race and the high and long jump to pass the Physical Endurance Test.
Candidates who pass the Endurance Test will be subjected to a Physical Measurement Test, including height and chest measurements. All mentioned variables must be more than the required limit to pass the Physical Measurement Test. In addition, the applicants must pass a medical examination to ensure that they are not suffering from any illness or condition.