The harvesting of Rabi crops will start soon, in such a situation, the process of registration of farmers is going on in many states so that farmers can sell their produce on time.
The Madhya Pradesh government had earlier kept the registration date for gram, lentil and mustard in the state till February 25, but many farmers could not get themselves registered during this period.
In view of which the state government has now extended the registration period to March 10.
Will be able to register till March 10
Giving more information in this regard, the Minister for Farmers’ Welfare and Agriculture Development, Mr. Kamal Patel has said that taking a decision in the interest of the farmers, the government has extended the date of registration of gram, lentils and mustard by 15 days.
Farmers can register gram, lentil and mustard produce on the portal till March 10. Earlier the date of registration was fixed on 25 February.
can be done here registration
The Madhya Pradesh government has made arrangements for online and offline registration for the registration of farmers.
In which the farmer himself through mobile on MP Kisan App, at the Facilitation Center established in the Gram Panchayat Office, at the Facilitation Center established in the District Panchayat Office, at the Facilitation Center established in the Tehsil Offices, at the registered center operated by the cooperative society / marketing organization as in previous years. You can register for free.
Apart from this M.P. You can also register yourself at online kiosks, common service centers, cyber cafes operated by private individuals and public service centers by paying a fee.
What is Minimum Support Price
The Central Government has already fixed the Minimum Support Price (MSP) of Rabi crops across the country, on which procurement will be done at procurement centers through various government agencies.
- The central government has fixed the minimum support price of wheat at Rs 2125 per quintal for this year.
- 5335 per quintal for gram,
- 6000 per quintal for lentils and Rs.
- Rs 5450 per quintal has been fixed for mustard.
Documents required for registration
- Aadhaar number for mandatory registration of farmers at the committee level,
- bank account number,
- Mobile number information has to be provided.
- The name of the farmer at the time of registering the farmers,
- Composite ID Number,
- loan book,
- aadhaar number,
- Bank Account No,
- bank ifsc code,
- Give the correct information of the mobile number so that there is no inconvenience later.
- Forest rights holders and sikmi farmers should have a copy of forest lease and sikmi contract for registration.
Also read: Now cow-buffalo dung will also give bumper profit
Also read: Increase in temperature can cause heavy damage to crops