Interesting Gk question : If you are also preparing for a government job, then you would know how important the role of current affairs is for this. For this one has to be updated with daily current affairs. By making it a daily habit, you get a lot of knowledge in less time. On the other hand, some people also like to read current affairs for knowledge, today we are telling you 10 important questions and their answers related to the country and state, which is important for you to know.
Current Affairs 2023 (Interesting Gk question)
Question: 1 The father gave a gift to the daughter and said! When you feel thirsty then drink it, if you feel hungry then eat it, if you feel cold then burn it, tell me what is that?
Answer: The answer to this question is in the picture given below-
Also Read: Interesting Gk question: If the first one is cut, then I will go away, if I get a banana, I will eat it, if the end is cut, then I will stop, so tell me what is my name?
- Question: Recently which country has declared a health emergency due to the increasing outbreak of dengue?
- Question: Rudranksh Patil has recently won which medal in 10m Air Rifle in ISSF World Cup 2023?
- Question: In which city the ‘All India Taekwondo Championship’ is being organized recently?
Answer: New Delhi.
- Also Read: Investemnt Tips: These schemes are the safest for investment, double returns are available with every penny guaranteed
current affairs 2023
- Question: Which country has recently launched ‘Soyuz spacecraft’ to bring back the stranded passengers?
- Question: The United Nations has recently approved the proposal to leave Ukraine after how many years?
- Question: The 7th Annual Defense Dialogue has recently been organized between India and which country?
Answer: Sri Lanka.
- Question: Which country has recently approved a loan of $700 million to Pakistan?
- Question: Which state government has recently announced the ‘Amrit Nagarotthan’ scheme?