Interesting Gk question : If you are also preparing for a government job, then you would know how important the role of current affairs is for this. For this one has to be updated with daily current affairs. By making it a daily habit, you get a lot of knowledge in less time. On the other hand, some people also like to read current affairs for knowledge, today we are telling you 10 important questions and their answers related to the country and state, which is important for you to know.
Current Affairs 2023 (Interesting Gk question)
Question- 1: There is a forest but there is no tree, there is a river but there is no water, there is a city but there is no house, tell what it is?
Answer: The answer to this question is given below-
Also Read: Optical Illusion Pictures: In today’s picture, a dog is hidden in the woods and bushes, which you have to find.
- Question: Recently in which temple a robotic elephant has been introduced to perform ritual duties?
- Question: Where has Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla inaugurated the 19th Annual CPA recently?
- Question: Who has recently won the ‘Senior Women’s National Championship’?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh.
- Question: Which country’s Crown Prince Andre Heinrich Christian has recently come on a four-day visit to India?
- Question: Where was the 20th edition of ‘BioAsia Summit 2023’ held recently?
Also Read : Interesting Gk question : A boy and a girl, neither they are husband-wife, nor they are brother-sister, nor they are mother-son. But the father-in-law of the girl is the father of the father-in-law of the boy, so what is the relationship between the boy and the girl. Tell me?
current affairs 2023
- Question: Who has recently won the ‘Marconi Prize’ for 2023?
Answer: Hari Balakrishnan.
- Question: Which country has recently won the Women’s T20 World Cup title for the sixth time?
- Question: Where has the Ministry of AYUSH organized its first Chintan Shivir recently?
- Question: FICCI has recently appointed whom as its Secretary General?
Answer: Shailesh Pathak.
- Question: Where has the Ministry of Tourism organized the first snow marathon recently?
Answer to question-1 –
Answer – Map