MPPEB MPESB 2023 : There is good news for the candidates who are preparing for the government jobs in Madhya Pradesh. MPPEB has increased the number of posts in the recruitment in MP. And the rule book has also been updated. If you are thinking of applying then it is important for you to know it well. Let us know that the applications will be taken from March 6 and the last date to apply has been fixed as March 20. The exam will be conducted from July 2, 2023 in two shifts. It may be noted that more than 100,000 government posts are being filled in Madhya Pradesh. Its process started from October 2022.
So far, notification has also been issued for the recruitment of thousands of posts. At the same time, the examination has also been organized for recruitment to many posts. Meanwhile, once again the number of vacancies for the examination has been increased by the Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board. For which notification has been issued.
Rulebook also released (MPPEB MPESB 2023)
The Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board will conduct the recruitment process for thousands of posts for various departments. The Rulebook for Group 4 Steno Typist, Stenographer and Other Related Combined Recruitment Exam 2023 has also been released. At the same time, the number of vacant posts has also been increased. Now recruitment is to be conducted on a total of 3047 posts.
Recruitment on total 3047 posts
- Under direct recruitment, 2206 posts are to be filled.
- While recruitment will be conducted on 519 posts under direct recruitment backlog.
- 219 posts are to be filled under contract recruitment.
- For the same contract recruitment backlog, 103 posts are to be filled.
- Recruitment is to be conducted on a total of 3047 posts.
Also Read : fun with betul update: we have brought you to laugh and laugh, funny jokes and jokes
Recruitment will be done on these posts (MPPEB MPESB 2023)
These include personal assistant, speedy writer’s stenographer, steno typist, assistant grade 3, office assistant, data entry, IT, computer operator, clerk, coding, record clerk, museum worker, garden supervisor, deputy sanitary supervisor, animal feed, junior assistant. , Assistant Gramodaya Adhikari, Laboratory Assistant, Technician, Compounder, Technical Assistant, Librarian Low Grade Pay, Plumber, Assistant Photo Officer, Photo Art Teacher, Horticulture Director, Accountant Assistant, Revenue Inspector and Teacher, Assistant Teacher to be recruited on the posts Is.
Announcement of important dates
- Along with issuing the rule book by the Madhya Pradesh Staff Selection Board, important dates have also been announced. For this, the starting date of the application form has been fixed as March 6, 2023.
- And the last date for filling the application form will be 20 March 2023.
- The starting date for amendment in the application form has been fixed as 6 March 2023.
- At the same time, the last date for amendment in the application form will be till 25 March 2023.
- The examination will start from Sunday 2nd July 2023.
Also Read: Interesting Gk question: Which is the city whose name contains words from all the three languages Hindi, English and Sanskrit, tell which city it is?
- Talking about the examination fee details, direct recruitment on contract posts for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, Disabled candidates who will be native of Madhya Pradesh only. The examination fee for them has been fixed at ₹250.
2. Apart from this, unreserved candidates will have to pay ₹ 500 examination fee for recruitment on direct recruitment contract posts.
- The exam will start from 2nd July 2023. First session exam 7:00 am to 8:00 am candidates reporting time is given. Same exam will be conducted from 9:00 to 11:00
2. While the reporting time of the candidates for the second shift examination has been fixed from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM. And the exam is to be conducted from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.