The Madhya Pradesh government is giving financial assistance of Rs 4 thousand annually to the farmers of the state under the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
On the same lines, the state government has decided to give one thousand rupees per month i.e. 12,000 rupees annually to the women in the state.
Whose farmers will get direct benefit. Farmers of Madhya Pradesh will now directly get Rs 16,000 annually.
The government approved this new scheme
On the initiative of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan, on February 25, the Council of Ministers has approved the Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana-2023.
The main objective of the scheme is to maintain the self-reliance of women in the state and to maintain continuous improvement in the health and nutrition level of their dependent children, to make women economically self-dependent and to encourage the effective role of women in decision-making at the family level. To do.
Who will get the benefit of Ladli Bahna Yojana
To take advantage of Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana-2023, the woman must be a local resident of Madhya Pradesh and must have completed 23 years of age and must be less than 60 years of age as on January 1 in the calendar year in which the application is made.
Apart from married women, widow, divorced and abandoned women will also be eligible for the scheme.
These women will not get the benefit of the scheme
- The benefit of Ladli Bahna Yojana will not be given to such women whose self-declared annual income of the combined family is more than two and a half lakh rupees,
- Whose family member is an income tax payer,
- Any member of whose family is employed as a regular or permanent worker or contract worker in the Government Department, Undertaking, Board, Local Body of the Central Government or State Government and is receiving pension after retirement.
- Such women will also be ineligible, who themselves are receiving an amount of one thousand rupees or more per month in any scheme of the Central Government or the State Government.
- Whose family member is present or former MP / MLA.
- Such families whose any member is the President/Director/Member of the Board/Corporation/Mandal/Undertaking nominated by the Central or State Government, those women will also be ineligible.
- Such women will also be ineligible whose family member is an elected public representative (except Deputy Sarpanch) in the local bodies.
These farmer families will not get the benefit of the scheme
Families in the state whose members jointly own more than five acres of land or have four wheelers (including tractors) registered in the names of family members will also be ineligible for the scheme.
when will start Application?
Mukhyamantri Ladli Bahna Yojana will be launched on March 5 and applications will be started from this day itself.
Applications will be filled from March 15 after Holi and Rangpanchami. The work of filling the application will be completed in March and April.
After filling the forms in March-April, they will be scrutinized in May.
In the scheme, money will start being deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary from June 10 and then money will be deposited on this fixed date of every month.
how to apply?
- Forms for the scheme will be available at the Gram Panchayat/ Ward Office/ Camp site.
- The woman herself has to be present. Photograph of the woman and overall Aadhaar e-KYC will be done.
- Data entry will be done in the portal/app at the information available in the form. Aadhaar linked bank account will be verified.
- On successful registration of the application, the applicant will get an acknowledgment on which the application number will also be mentioned.
- Payment of the amount in the scheme will start from the month of June.
- Women and Child Development Department has advised to go to the kiosk before the camp and get Aadhaar e-KYC done in Samagra, which is done free of cost.
- If the woman does not have an independent bank account in her own name, then she will have to go to the bank to open an account and get her bank account linked to Aadhaar by visiting the concerned bank’s kiosk.
Farmer family will get 22 thousand rupees annually
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to a farmer family in Madhya Pradesh and Financial assistance of Rs 10,000 is being given directly under the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
Same now, with the launch of Ladli Bahna Yojana in the state, Rs 12,000 more will be given to the farmer family, due to which a farmer family of the state will get Rs 22,000 thousand in a year.
However, the benefit of Mukhya Mantri Ladli Bahna Yojana will not be available to those farmer families who have any kind of four wheeler or tractor.
Along with this, even those farmer families whose family members jointly have more than five acres of land will not get it.
These farmer families will only get the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi and Kisan Kalyan Yojana, that is, these farmer families will continue to get Rs 10,000 annually.
Also read: Farmers registration date extended for selling gram, lentils and mustard on MSP
Also read: Increase in temperature can cause heavy damage to crops