Pan Card Big Update: PAN card is a very important document. It is used for all work related to bank and income tax. After March, if you have not done the necessary work related to PAN card, then your PAN card will become invalid. Actually people need to link Aadhaar card with PAN card. March 31, 2023 is the last date for this. If PAN is not linked to Aadhaar by March 31, then the PAN card will become invalid. Income tax payers will also not be able to fill ITR due to invalid PAN card. Along with this, there will be a problem in depositing the amount in the bank, because PAN card is mandatory for depositing an amount above ₹ 50000. Currently, you can link Aadhaar with PAN with Rs 1000.
You can visit the Income Tax website to find out whether your PAN card is valid after March 31. Here you can check whether your PAN card is linked with Aadhaar card or not. We are telling you both the information so that you can complete your work by visiting the Income Tax website and you do not face any problem.
Check validity like this (PanCard Big Update)
- First e-filing website of income tax incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home Go to
- After this click on Verify Your PAN Details.
- Now enter your PAN number.
- After this, enter the full name written on the PAN card.
- Enter the captcha code that appears on the page and submit.
- After this you will see a message on the website from which you will know whether your PAN is activated or not.
- You can also do this through an SMS.
- For this, send your PAN number along with NSDL PAN to 567678 or 56161.
Also Read: Ladli Bahan Yojana Registration Form: Big news! Ladli Bahna Yojana approved, read the complete process here, download the form
How to know whether PAN is linked to Aadhaar or not
- First of all incometax.gov.in Go to
- Find and click on the option ‘Link Aadhaar Status’.
- Click on ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’ in the new window that opens in front.
- If Aadhaar-PAN is linked, a message will be displayed to you.
- If Aadhaar and PAN are not linked then you can also link them here.
Also Read: Optical Illusion Pictures: A crab is hidden somewhere in the middle of colorful stones, only a mastermind can find it, so try it once.
How to link PAN with Aadhaar
You can link Aadhaar and PAN with the facility of ‘link Aadhaar’ by visiting the Income Tax website. For this, you will have to create a login ID on the website of the Income Tax Department. After this, you can link PAN with Aadhaar by following the guidelines given there.