Standard Chartered Singapore is a Opened its doors back in 1859 with only one branch, Standard Chartered Bank has grown exponentially over its 158 years of operation – having opened up 19 branches, 7 Priority Banking centers and 31 ATMs since then.
Standard Chartered offers a full lineup of banking products and services in Singapore, including consumer banking, corporate banking, and institutional banking.
The address of Standard Chartered Singapore’s head office
The Marina Boulevard #27-01,
Tower 1 of Marina Bay Financial Centre
Hotline for customer support (24 hours):
– Telephone: 1800 747 7000 in Singapore
– For international calls: (65) 6747 7000
– Contact Singapore: 1800 535 3522
– International: (65) 6535 3522
– Toll-free: 1800 846 8000
– International: (65) 6846 8000
Hours of operation for Standard Chartered Singapore branches
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
SWIFT / BIC codes for Standard Chartered Singapore
The Standard Charted Bank Singapore (Singapore’s Private Bank) : SCBLSGSGZPB
SINGAPORE STANDARD CHARTERED BANK: SCBLSGSGEQI
A STANDARD CHARTERED BANK IN SINGAPORE: SCBLSGSGFIN
Bank of Singapore Standard Chartered: SCBLSGSGXXX
Branches and ATMs of Standard Chartered Singapore:
- Branches of Standard Chartered in Singapore
- ATMs of Standard Chartered Singapore
Branch, office, and department SWIFT (BIC) codes for Standard Chartered Singapore:
- Singapore SWIFT and BIC codes for Standard Chartered