WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 will be available on the 6th of May 2022 for UG and the 9th of May 2022 for PG. WB JENPAS-UG & PG. WB JENPAS-UG is a state-level entrance examination. It is held for admission to BPT, BMLT, BASLP, and B.Sc Nursing programs. Only qualified candidates from the state of West Bengal will be admitted. The examination is held only once a year. You can find detailed information about WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 on this page.
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 will release on May 6, 2022. WBJEEB has distributed hall tickets to all candidates via the official website wbjeeb.nic.in. Candidates who are taking the exam will need their Application Number and Date of Birth in order to download their admit card.
Candidates should be aware that the WBJEE Exam 2022 will be held on May 15, 2022. The hall ticket issued by WBJEE will include important information such as the venue, timings, roll number, and so on.
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 Important Dates
The WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 entrance examination will be held on May 15, 2022 for UG and May 14, 2022 for PG. The JENPAS-UG admit card will be available on May 6, 2022. The admit card will be available online at the WBJEE JENPAS-UG website.
|JENPAUH Admit Card Release Date||May 6, 2022|
|WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 exam||May 15, 2022|
The release of the admit card will be announced at the same time as the release of the notification and the entire exam schedule. The notification will be issued in conjunction with the publication of the dates.
wbjeeb.nic.in. WBJEE JENPAUH Hall Ticket 2022
The WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 contains all of the necessary information for students to appear in the examination. The WBJEE JENPAS-UG admit card includes the candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth, and other information.
It also includes the exam center’s address, exam date, and exam time. After downloading the admit card, candidates must double-check all of the information on it. If there are any discrepancies or mismatches in the information on the admit card, candidates must contact the board immediately.
Candidates must visit their exam centers, which will be listed on their admit card, one or two days before the exam so that there is no confusion on the exam day.
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 Details
The following information will be available on the WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022 Admit Card. Candidates must double-check all of the information provided and notify the appropriate authority if any errors are discovered.
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Address of Exam Centre
- Important Exam Instructions
- Candidate’s Signature and Photograph
WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 necessary Documents
Students must also present a valid ID with their admit card. Students are advised to keep these documents on hand at all times, as candidates will not be permitted to sit for the exam if they do not have them.
The ID proof presented by the students should be the same as the one specified in the form.
How to Download WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022?
The JENPAS-UG or JENPAUH Admit Card 2022 can only be obtained from the official website of the WBJEEB (wbjeeb.nic.in). Candidates can refer to the steps provided below for more information on how to download the WBJEE JENPAS-UG hall ticket.
- Visit the WBJEEB’s official website.
- Select ‘WBJEE JENPAS-UG 2022’.
- Enter the appliance number as well as the password.
- Login by clicking the login button.
- For the admit card, click the download button.
- The admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Get your admit card here.
- Keep it safe for the rest of the admissions process until the end of the counselling process.
Candidates must go over the admit cards to ensure that all of the information provided is correct. If any mismatches or discrepancies are discovered, candidates must notify the appropriate authorities immediately. To avoid disruptions on exam day, errors must be reported and glued as soon as possible.
WBJEE JENPAUH 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates should also familiarize themselves with the exam pattern, which is provided below:
- Offline examination mode
- There are two language options: English and Bengali.
- Question Type: Objective or Multiple-Choice Questions
- Marking scheme: 2 points for each correct answer.
- For incorrect answers, 0.5 point is deducted. Unanswered questions receive 0 points.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||50||100|
|Paper 2||Biological Sciences||50||100|
For the exam, students must follow the instructions listed below:
- Before taking the exam, students should read the instructions on the admit card thoroughly.
- Students are not permitted to bring any strictly prohibited items into the exam hall, including all strictly prohibited electrical equipment, Bluetooth, mobile phones, calculators, wireless sets, whiteners, markers, books, notes, and so on.
- Students must report to the exam site at the time and date specified on their admit card. Candidates must avoid arriving late.
- Candidates must avoid any sort of misbehavior in the examination hall. Any misconduct or misbehavior will result in disqualification.
The West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) will conduct the JENPAUH 2022 entrance exam for both UG and PG courses. This text aimed to provide you with information on how to download the WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2022, how to recover login credentials, how to avoid errors, and so on. Visit the official website for more information.