Many kids are jobless in our nation, and many of these youth are putting up significant effort to find work, yet many youths do not find work. The YSRCP Job Mela will be organized by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagmohan Reddy Sir, according to the announcement. Today, we will provide you with comprehensive information about the online registration process via this post.
YSRCP Job Mela 2022
The YSR Congress Party will organize the Job Mela in Andhra Pradesh (YSRCP). In addition, authorities want to employ 15000 qualified workers shortly. Furthermore, the Andhra Pradesh Job Mela 2022 will be held in Tirupati, Vizag, and Guntur districts, with a total of 15000 jobs available. Official information indicates that the YSRCP Job Mela will be held on the following dates: April 16, April 17, April 23, April 24, April 30, April 30, and May 1, 2020.
As a result, individuals interested in participating in this Job Mela may learn about the comprehensive qualifying requirements in the following parts. Aspirants may submit their applications online by visiting the website linked to on this page. Also, look at the Registration procedure, the venue, and other essential facts from the modules below.
YSRCP Job Mela 2022, according to Rajya Sabha Member V. Vijaya Sai Reddy, would be held to choose suitable individuals based on their availability according to the announcement. Aspirants may apply for this AP Job Mela 2022 using the direct link provided on this website, which is linked to the YSRCP Job Mela Registration 2022 page. Please continue reading the following parts to learn more about the YSRCP Job Mela Notification and the Registration in 2022.
YSRCP Job Mela Notification 2022
The YSRCP employment fair has been officially announced, according to the notice. This fair will be held at several locations around Andhra Pradesh. More than 4000 jobless kids will be allowed to find work at this expo. Participants in this fair must be jobless youngsters from Andhra Pradesh, and they must register online to participate. Youth may register online for this fair based on their technical credentials, which they can do before they arrive.
YSRCP Job Mela Registration 2022
If you are qualified to participate in the YSRCP job fair and would want to register online for this fair, you will be able to do so quickly and conveniently by following the steps outlined in this section.
- First, you should visit the YSRCP job fair’s official website, ysrcpjobmela.com, which was just launched.
- The home page will now be shown in front of you.
- Locations of YSRCP Job Melas
- On the main page, choose the location that corresponds to your current location, and then click on the option to apply now beneath that location.
- A new page will appear in front of you at this point.
- Job Fair organized by the YSRCP Process of registering on the internet.
- The application form will open in front of you on this page, and all of the information requested should be completed thoroughly, including your name, mobile number, membership in the parliament, educational qualifications, and address, among other things.
- Now choose the Apply Now option from the drop-down menu.
- You will now be presented with a new page in which you will input your scenic papers and any other documents and information requested, and ultimately, you will click on the submit button.
- You will be able to register online for the YSRCP job fair in this manner, and a certificate will appear in front of you, which you may download in PDF format and bring with you to the fair when you arrive.
YSRCP Job Mela Vacancy 2022
The YSRCP, in collaboration with the Pragathi Bharathi Foundation, is organising a mammoth job mela to be held on November 16. Furthermore, authorities want to hire around 15000 qualified workers. As a result, anyone interested in participating in the YSRCP Job Mela may submit their applications online using the link given on this website and then visit the AP on a particular day and time.